BACHELOR OF HOSPITALITY STUDIES - B.Sc. (Hospitality Studies) - ADMISSION RULES
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree Course in B. Sc. (Hospitality Studies) shall have passed XII Standard Examination of any State Board / University for the Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent and secured not less that 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in the case of Backward Class candidates)
- Every candidate admitted to the Degree Course in the Constituent / Affiliated College / Recognised Institution conducting the course, shall have to register himself / herself with the University
- A candidate who has already passed his / her Three Year Diploma in Hotel Management from any recognized Board in India or abroad - will be admitted directly to the Third Year of B. Sc. (Hospitality Studies) course to facilitate conversion of the Diploma into a Degree.
The Course Module shall be as follows:
60 students 30 minority
- The course shall be a full time course. The duration of the course shall be three years.
- A batch shall consist of not more than 60 students (the college may be permitted to take additional 10% of the batch capacity to compensate for drop outs).