Junior College Admission Rules
- The prospectus along with an application form for admission to the First Year of the Junior College will be made available from the day the S.S.C. results of the Maharashtra State Board are announced.
- A student who has passed, in the first attempt, the S.S.C. Examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (hereafter cailled the Board) or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Board, is eligible for admission to the F. Y. J. C. (Std. XI) class in the Arts, Science or Commerce faculty.
- For admission to the F.Y.J.C. class, it is necessary to produce the original and a photocopy of each of the following documents:
- Statement of Marks of the S.S.C. Exam
- S.S.C. Exam. Passing Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Students from the other Boards / States / Countries seeking admission to the F. Y.J.C. or S.Y.J.C. (XI or XII stds.) should submit all the relevant certificates and the necessary undertaking, in order to obtain a provisional eligibility certificate from the concerned authorities.
Kindly note that admissions granted to students coming from other Boards are not final until the Eligibility Certificate is issued by the Bombay Divisional Board.
- Students are hereby informed that the original School/Junior College Leaving Certificate will be kept by the college as a permanent record and will not be returned to the students. Students are advised to keep with them a sufficient number of attested photocopies of the School Leaving Certificate for future use. The School Leaving Certificate once submitted to the college will NOT be returned in any case.
The total fees for the year for JUNIOR COLLEGE will be displayed on the notice board. Fees will be collected in one or more installments.
Girl students whose parents are residents of Maharashtra State for not less than 15 years and are not the fourth or subsequent child of the parents born after 15 August, 1968 are eligible for freeship (Tuition fees only) Those who are eligible and wish to apply for free education should submit the prescribed declaration form and a photocopy of the first and last page of their ration card immediately, on offered admission.
However they are required to pay the deposits, examination fee and other charges for the full year.
CONDITIONS FOR GRANTING TERMS
- Students of F. Y. / S. Y. J. C. (XI & XII) Arts, Science & Commerce will not be granted terms in that class unless they fulfil the following conditions
- Minimum 75% attendance of the working days in each term
- Satisfactory performance at class work / assignments / practicals
Students whose terms are not granted will not be promoted to the next class and will not be allowed to appear for the College / Board Examinations.
REFUND OF FEES
Those students desiring to leave the college, should submit an application together with the original fee receipt to the college office.
Refund of fees will be made as per the rules and directions of the Government / Board.
These rules will be displayed on the college notice board.