General Admission Policy
- Admissions to our college are granted based on the rules and regulations of the Government and the University of Mumbai. Being a minority college, 50% seats will be reserved for minority. (i.e. Catholics)
- No admission shall be regarded as duly granted unless it is granted by the authority of the Principal, and the necessary fees have been received by the college office.
Once a student is admitted to the colleges, /he shall be liable to pay full fees for the whole year. A student once admitted will be considered as duly enrolled for that academic year, unless s/he informs the Principal, in writing, of his/her intention to leave the college.
- All admissions are valid only for one academic year / semester and have to be renewed by application in the prescribed form for every subsequent year / semester of study in college.
- A student may not be allowed to continue for the next term / semester of the academic year on account of unsatisfactory discipline / attendance / academic record.
- Promotion to the next class/ semester is subject to Board / University and college rules and regulations.