Attendance for Nov-Dec-Jan 2012
- Attendance lists for F.Y.B.A(Div-A)
- Attendance lists for F.Y.B.A(Div-B)
- Attendance lists for F.Y.B.Com(Div-A)
- Attendance lists for F.Y.B.Com(Div-B)
- Attendance lists for F.Y.B.Com(Div-C)
- Attendance lists for S.Y.B.A(Div-A)
- Attendance lists for S.Y.B.A(Div-B)
- Attendance lists for S.Y.B.Com(Div-A)
- Attendance lists for S.Y.B.Com(Div-B)
- Attendance lists for S.Y.B.Com(Div-C)
- Attendance lists for T.Y.B.A
- Attendance lists for T.Y.B.Com(Div-A)
- Attendance lists for T.Y.B.Com(Div-B)
- Attendance lists for T.Y.B.Com(Div-C)
Attendence for Nov-Dec-Jan 2012(Self-Financing Courses).
- Attendance lists for BSc-IT
- Attendance lists for BMS
- Attendance lists for BBI
- Attendance lists for BHS
- Attendance lists for BMM
- Attendance lists for BAF
Degree College Attendance
CONDITIONS FOR GRANTING TERMS
In order to keep terms a student must fulfill the conditions laid down in the University ordinances 0.119 and 0.125
The following shall be the minimum attendance necessary for keeping terms.
Three-fourths of the number of days on which lectures are delivered during the First Term and the Second Term, SEPARATELY.
To keep a term, an undergraduate must complete, to the satisfaction of tbe Principal, the course of study prescribed for that term, for the class to which he/she belongs.
Students who fail to justify the conditions laid down in ordinances 0.119 and 0.125 will not be permitted to appear for the College /University Examination.
- Students are expected to acquaint themselves with their academic performance and attendance from the notices on the notice board as no individual intimation will be sent. Students who have not been granted terms will be notified at least 10 days before the commencement of the respective College / University examinations. The final list of students, whose applications to the University examination are being withdrawn, will be sent to the University immediately thereafter.
- No student is allowed to remain absent for the mid-term tests or the terminal examinations or from any other test conducted as per university rules.
- Absence from any college test I examination must be justified in writing, and, in the case of illness, by a medical certificate. These letters and medical certificates, accompanied by a covering letter from the parent or guardian of the student, must be submitted to the College Office, by the last day of the examination.
- Although illness or other serious circumstances may be considered valid reasons for absence from lectures,' tests, tutorials, examinations etc. these circumstances cannot condone a student for poor performance or absence from examinations, as there remains no evidence of satisfactory performance in examinations and satisfactory knowledge of the courses taught. Failure to write the required nu~ber of essays, unjustified absence from tests, tutorials, practicals and exams, seriously prejudice a student's academic record. Accordingly, students with poor records or no records at all of academic performance will not be granted terms.