Conduct during Exams
- Candidates should carry their identity cards.
- Candidates should bring their own writing materials and calculators.
- Materials such as books, bags, papers (handwritten/printed) should not be brought into the examination hall.
- Mobile phones should not be brought into the examination hall.
- Candidates should be in their seats in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should not talk to each other, ask for or give assistance to fellow candidates.
- Candidates should not write anything on the question paper or on any other material except on the answer book.
- No candidate should leave his or her seat under any pretext during the examination.
N.B. Any attempt to indulge in examination mal-practice/s will be dealt with as per University rules and regulations.