"A commitment to guide our students to achieve excellence through holistic education"
- To mould students to be morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired, by Christian principles, to be responsible citizens of India and the world.
- To enable students realise their full potential in academic, cultural and sporting pursuits.
- To foster a scientific temper and encourage students to adopt a rational approach to solve problems.
- To empower students to be good leaders who will spread the light of knowledge, harmony and equality in all spheres of life.
- To equip students with the required knowledge and skills to face the challenges of the real world
In working towards realizing our Vision and Mission, we at St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce have set for ourselves the following objectives of education.
- Impart quality education by providing an environment conducive to teaching and learning.
- Improve student performance at examinations.
- Recognize and encourage excellence in academics, cultural and sports activities.
- Encourage and assist research activities.
- Cultivate leadership qualities.
- Provide opportunities for team building, setting and achieving targets.
- Connect the world of academics with the world of work.
- Inculcate a sense of discipline, social responsibility and community service.
- Imbibe secular principles and respect for each other’s faiths and ideologies.
- Transform our students into competent and confident, sensitive and conscientized young men and women.